- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 75 B/W 75 Colour
- Paper capacity: Std 3100 Max 13500 sheets
- High speed, high volume productivity with a wide range of professional finishing options
- Large 15.4” colour LCD panel with complete customisation and finger swipe touch control
- High image quality with Developer Refresh System
- Fiery Colour Server option with direct control from the MFPs control panel
Don’t Let Size Fool You—This Compact A4 Solution Is Big on Function
Despite its stylishly streamlined appearance, the MX-C301W is an A4 powerhouse of functionality. Built for quality performance and four-in-one efficiency, the MX-C301W is packed with the same advanced features usually reserved for larger MFDs. That’s what makes it the ideal workflow enhancer for businesses of any type and size. In fact, this versatile solution works equally well in large offices as part of a network of A3/A4 MFDs and in smaller offices as the solo document performer.SKU: n/a
LIGHT PRODUCTION PRINTER
• Introducing the MX-M1206, a powerful black and white light production print system that delivers end-to-end efficiency for maximum productivity and lower operating costs.
Packed with features that will be appreciated by expert and inexperienced operators alike, such as a 300 sheet DSPF (Duplex Single Pass Feeder) with a scan speed of 240ipm, the MX-M1206 is the perfect choice for busy print rooms and corporate reprographic departments. Featuring Sharp’s award-winning Easy User Interface (UI) all settings are adjustable through the intuitive touchscreen control, bringing effortless ease of use and performance enhancing functionality.
Equipped with Sharp’s advanced production print technology as standard, the MX-M1206 integrates with industry-leading EFI Fiery® print servers. A unique Fiery® gateway mode gives convenient one-touch access to EFI’s market-leading Command WorkStation, with no need to sacrifice space with an additional workstation. Simply touch the dedicated on-screen Fiery® key to toggle between Command WorkStation and Sharp’s fully-featured user interface. In Fiery® gateway mode, any jobs coming into Command WorkStation – and any machine or media adjustments that you want to make – can be handled directly from the control panel. There’s no clutter and no fuss – just instant and effortless control from start to finish.
Engineered for fast and cost-efficient, high-volume printing, copying and scanning, the MX-M1206 leverages the power of Sharp’s production print control technology to satisfy the demands of even the busiest print rooms. Advanced print settings make it easy for the operator to manage paper properties, optimising the processing of special and custom paper media and reducing job interruptions. The prominent status indicator lamp option is designed to keep productivity high, remaining green when everything is okay but turns red if intervention is required. Plus, with the large capacity and bypass trays allow for the for smooth production of a wide variety of professionally finished documents, and there’s a range of extensive finishing options to make life easier.
The large 15.4” control panel swings out, tilts and swivels for optimum comfort, making it easy to view and edit jobs before printing, reducing errors and improving efficiency. For even greater ease of use, the control panel is fully customisable. Users can create their own home pages complete with shortcuts to their favourite and most frequently used features, making control fast and efficient. A keyboard and touchpad are also available as an option.
For seamless efficiency and low operating costs – on its own or integrated with the wider print room environment – the MX-M1206 is the perfect choice.
• Show more
• Key features
• High volume light production printer
• Pages per minute: 120 B/W
• Paper capacity: Std 3100 Max 13500
• Powerful & durable, Fiery® ready production print system that delivers end-to-end efficiency for maximum productivity & lower operating costs
• Large, fully adjustable 15.4” tiltable touchscreen featuring Sharp’s award-winning Easy User Interface (UI)
• Extensive finishing options including, GBC inline punching and Plockmatic inline finishing, with SRA3 compatibility for professional in-house document productionSKU: n/a